Bellame BAOBAB FACIAL OILRegular price $68.00 Save $-68.00
This nourishing oil leaves your skin feeling smooth, clean, and fresh with these key ingredients:
HOW TO USE IT
- Baobab Oil-rich source of omega fatty acids with anti-inflammatory properties that may help reduce skin redness and irritation to the skin.
- Coconut Oil – a natural anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, and moisturizing ingredient which helps keep the skin smooth.
- Olive Oil – contains the fat-soluble vitamins A, D, E, and K which also has anti-bacterial and moisturizing effects for normal to dry skin.
- Grape Seed Oil – helps to reduce inflammation and redness while hydrating the skin.
- Apricot Oil – helps to improve skin tone, maintain softness and radiance of the skin. It also nourishes the skin and lowers the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, blemishes, and discoloration.
- Rose Hip Oil – rich in essential fatty acids and antioxidants, which are integral for tissue and cell regeneration in the skin.
- Lavender Oil – has the ability to help lighten skin and reduce wrinkles.
After cleanser and serum, apply a few drops of oil to your fingers, then blend in a circular motion upward and outward onto your entire face. Avoid getting into eyes.THE BELLAME BENEFIT
- Add a few drops to our Dream Luxe Sleep Mask for a brilliant and dreamy pampering session while you sleep.
- To spot-treat, dab the oil onto targeted dry areas rather than applying to the full face.
- Dull skin? We have you covered. This oil can be used as a makeup primer. Allow the oil to fully absorb before applying your foundation for a natural and hydrated glow.
Coconut Oil, Olive Oil, Grape Seed Oil, Apricot Oil, Rose Hip Oil, Lavender Oil, and Baobab Oil
This is not the BELLAME Beauty’s corporate website but rather operated by Robin Burpee, a partner with Bellame. For more information on partnering with Bellame, please email firstname.lastname@example.org